VERDE Energy Group is a leading Irish owned and operated Energy Services company providing a range of Capex and financed energy saving solutions to clients. We pride ourselves in delivering industry leading knowledge and market leading professional projects with a client first approach.
VERDE are now recruiting for an experienced Sales Account and Business Development Manager as a new addition to the Sales Team in Ireland.
Key responsibilities and Objectives of this role:
- Executing the company’s sales strategy in your region.
- Working with and growing an existing base of customers in your region to build a robust and recurring stream of revenue.
- Key account management for clients.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Promoting the organisation & products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how we can best serve their needs.
- Work with the Sales team to manage the sales process, to engage with customers and maintain contact with them throughout the Sales Cycle.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience.
- A confident and dynamic sales professional that is motivated and driven to succeed in a target focused organisation.
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated, ambitious, demonstrate initiative and have strong business intelligence skills to generate leads/pipeline.
- A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills by phone and email, great telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and relationships with key decision makers via phone.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills to present to clients on a regular basis.
- Previous experience of CRM systems experience will be advantageous in this role.
- Previous experience and knowledge of LED Lighting and Solar PV.
- Written and Oral fluency in English is essential.
- Knowledge of facilities management would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary and conditions
- Company Vehicle
VERDE Energy Group do not require the services of Recruitment companies at this time.