VERDE Energy Group is a leading Irish owned and operated Energy Services company providing a range of Capex and financed energy saving solutions to clients. We pride ourselves in delivering industry leading knowledge and market leading professional projects with a client first approach.
VERDE are now recruiting for an Energy Auditor/Engineer with experience in developing and specifying Energy Reduction Roadmaps/Action Plans for clients working with partners to deliver the same.
Key responsibilities and Objectives of this role:
- Undertake commercial energy audits
- Create an energy roadmap for clients
- Work closely with company management to create new services for clients
- Expand the VERDE team to deliver projects
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Degree in Engineering/Energy Engineering
- Understanding of energy-efficient technologies and the delivery of same
- A Certified Energy Manager (CEM) Qualification and/or Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) is preferred but not essential
- 5-years’ experience is preferred in a similar role but applications with 3 years+ experience will be accepted
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Full clean driving license
- Competitive salary and conditions
- Company Vehicle
VERDE Energy Group do not require the services of Recruitment companies at this time.